About the Traralgon District Historical Society
The purposes of the Society are to:
- Foster historical interests and knowledge in the community of Traralgon and its surrounding districts;
- Encourage the community of Traralgon and its surrounding districts to collect, preserve, record and store items of historical interest;
- Support schools in pursuing the teaching of or informing students about the local history of Traralgon and its surrounding districts;
- Do such other acts and things that are conducive to the achievement of the above purposes.
Read the full definition of the Society's purposes in our Association's Incorporation Rules.
Committee Members for 2020/21:
- President: Barbara Johnson
- Vice President: Marita Rowles
- Secretary: Christine Turnbull
- Treasurer: Brenda Leviston
- Ordinary members: Jenifer Whitwam, Noel Harris, Meg Paulet, Virginia Dye, Ian Cleator, Adrian Crawford.